Wednesday 4 December 2019

How I took the decision?

First of all, I want to explain about me. I'm an electronics engineer, I get graduated in January and I was searching for a job. The situation in my country was very bad, it was very hard to find a job. I worked for two months at a company where I could apply my skills and knowledge in electronics, I really enjoyed it but the projects have finished. I try so much to find a job and when I couldn't obtain it, I decided that travel is a good idea.

I started my search, my first option was Canada, I went to some people to ask how I could go and how much, but I think it will be very expensive. My second option was Australia, because I heard that the economy is increasing, there are a lot of jobs and I could work in a company where I can apply my engineering skills but I have to increase my English level. I decided to search for institutes where I could study and work, because all of these courses are expensive for me. I had to think a lot of things, first I think about my family, my friends, my home, Australia is so far and I couldn't see them in a long time, but the situation of being unemployed was very tough so I couldn't standstill. So, I decided to travel to study English and work.



Money was one of my biggest problems, fortunately, my grandpa helped me lending me some money, and I could prepare for my new adventure. I had to say good-bye for a time to my family, my mother and my father, my grandparents, my uncles and aunts, my great grandmother, my cousins and my friends. We were a close family and I'm very grateful for the life to put me in the same way as my family.




I really miss my family but I have to accomplish my goal.



No comments:

Post a Comment